Figures speak louder than words: the University of Wolverhampton boasts an outstanding graduate employability rate – 96% of students are in work or further training six months after graduation!
The course will be run on the City Campus, which is situated in the heart of the city centre, only a seven-minute walk from both the train station and St Georges Metro terminus, and a five-minute walk from the main bus station.
The newly renovated City Campus features:
- The Harrison Learning Centre, which has four floors of electronic, online, hardcopy and audio-visual materials;
- The Technology Centre, which has 500 PCs available for your personal use;
- A ‘Social Learning Space’, which incorporates a coffee and sandwich bar with islands of PCs and comfortable seating;
- On-campus food court, shops, and outlets such as Starbucks;
- Sports facilities including a gym and a sports hall;
- Three Halls of Residence for 1,000 students, located only a short walk from the campus and next to a 24-hour supermarket;
- City centre location, close to all amenities (post office, restaurants, shopping centres, art Gallery, theatre etc.);
- Excellent train connections to all major cities (Birmingham: 20 minutes, London: 1 hour 50 minutes).