EUROPHRAS 2017 will take place at the Strand Palace Hotel Conference Venue in London.
Delegates wishing to stay at the Strand Palace Hotel for the time of the conference can take advantage of preferential rates on rooms. The number of these rooms is limited. If you would like to book a room, please email us for further information.
The Strand Palace Hotel Conference Venue is located in the heart of London’s West End
Near world-famous attractions, shopping and the West End Theatre district. Easily accessible via London Underground and bus and minutes from Covent Garden, Charing Cross, Holborn and Embankment underground stations.
The nearest over ground stations are Charing Cross and Waterloo. There are good transport links to and from the hotel, with a bus stop just outside the hotel running services all over London.
Surrounded by some of London’s Finest Architectural and Cultural Landmarks
24 Hour Parking is available at the NCP Car Park , Parker Street, Parker Mews, London, WC2B 5NT. There are 330 total spaces, 2 disabled bays and 42 wider bays at this car park.
There is also another nearby NCP Car Park and the address is Selkirk House, Musuem Street, London, WC1A 1JP. Again this is a 24 hour car park.
If coming from Gatwick airport:
- Take the Gatwick Express to London Victoria (30 min).
- Change to the underground and take the circle or district line East bound to Embankment station (5 min).
- Approx. 7 min walk to hotel via Villiers Street and the Strand.
If coming from Heathrow airport:
- Take the underground – Piccadilly line – Heathrow Terminals to Covent Garden (50 min)
- Approx. 6 min walk to hotel via James Street and Southampton Street
- Take the Heathrow Express to London Paddington (16 min non-stop)
- Change to the underground – Bakerloo line to Charing Cross Underground Station (12 min)
- Approx. 4 min walk to hotel via the Strand