Types of submission:
EUROPHRAS’2017 invites three types of submissions: regular papers, short papers and poster presentations.
- Submissions as regular papers should not exceed 15 pages including references; their minimum length should be 12 pages. The accepted regular papers will be published in a Springer LNAI volume which will be available at the time of the conference.
- Short papers should not exceed 7 pages excluding references. The accepted short papers will be published as conference e-proceedings with ISBN.
- Poster presentations should not exceed 4 pages excluding references. Accepted papers for poster presentations will be included in the conference e-proceedings along with the short papers.
The official language of the conference is English and all papers are to be submitted as such.
- All submissions should follow the Springer-based templates provided below:
- Papers should be submitted electronically in **.PDF** format.
Acceptance of papers:
We are expecting that the standard of papers submitted to be high; initial interest in the conference has confirmed this.
Given this high standard and the limited number of time slots available to present regular papers, it has been agreed that in the event of a significant number of high-quality submissions, regular papers which do not quite meet the highest grade but receive excellent comments and are deemed worthy of being presented will be accepted as short papers and the authors of these papers, will be invited to reduce the length of their paper in order to comply with the guidelines of short papers.
Similarly, if a high number of short papers are also received (and given the limited number of time-slots for short papers in the conference programme), authors whose short papers do not receive high enough scores from the reviewers but nevertheless receive positive comments and are deemed worthy of presentation, will be invited to revise their submission as a poster paper and showcase their work in poster sessions, thus ensuring that more authors have the opportunity to present their work.
These arrangements will ensure that the full talent of the academic pool will have the opportunity to present work at EUROPHRAS’2017. The arrangements will also allow us to fulfil our aim of delivering a more comprehensive and inclusive experience, in terms of opportunities not only for academics but also for conference attendees.