- Duygu Ataman, Masoud Jalili Sabet, Marco Turchi and Matteo Negri: FBK HLT-MT Participation in the 1st Translation Memory Cleaning Shared Task
- Christian Buck and Philipp Koehn: UEdin participation in the 1st Translation Memory Cleaning Shared Task
- Vito Mandorino: The Lingua Custodia Participation in the NLP4TM2016 TM Cleaning Shared Task
- Nitesh Nahata, Tapas Nayak, Santanu Pal and Sudip Kumar Naskar: Rule Based Classifier for Translation Memory Cleaning
- Friedel Wolff: Unisa system submission at NLP4TM 2016
- Alena Zwahlen, Olivier Carnal and Samuel Läubli: Automatic TM Cleaning through MT and POS Tagging: Autodesk’s Submission to the NLP4TM 2016 Shared Task
Note: If you are using an old version of Internet Explorer and experience difficulties displaying the presentations, you will need either to upgrade it to the latest version or visit the site using an alternative browser.